Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Moon & Stars




The challenge on SCS today was to use Today's color challenge was to use Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink, and Marigold Morning together. I didn't think I could pull it off. I barely used the Marigold on this card, just to mat the image and color the moon in.

The challenge was done with these colors since the cool Caribbean and marigold will be retiring at the end of the month. I think it was the first time I have even used my marigold paper, so I won't miss that color too much. On the other hand I love the Caribbean color. I have two packages of it, and a reinker waiting for me at my demo's house. I just have to wait for payday to get it. After this card I now need to order some more pretty in pink, as that was the last sheet. Seems like I use that color more than any other.

I have had this set for over a year, and this is the first time I have pulled it out. Not normally my kind of set, seems like I go for the flowers more. I like it, but don't see myself using it very often.

Details:
Stamps: Sun, Moon & stars, Cornish farms harlequin backgrounder
Paper: Cool Caribbean, pretty in pink, marigold morning, white
Inks: Brilliance dew drop Graphite black, Cool Caribbean, white pigment
Misc: Watercolor pencils, gelly roll stardust clear pen, pink marker, wheat zig pen




No comments: