Friday, June 22, 2007

Bingo Fun

What a fun idea Julee is hosting a great Blogger Bingo game. Just what I need to motivate me to get some more cards done this summer.

I had started the summer with the goal of doing at least one card per day, so that when school starts back in the fall, I would have a bunch to take in a basket to sell in the teachers lounge. I haven't done too well with that goal yet.

I did this card with the sketch posted by Julee for the bingo game. This card was done with images I got from the great WishRak group on Splitcoast, last year and have held on to. Sounds goofy, but I loved them too much to use them up.





Details:
Stamps: Pattern of friendship

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Pretty In Pink

Patterned Paper: Die Cuts with a view stack

Inks: Black

Misc: Watercolor pencils, prima flowers, cuttlebug tiny bubbles embossing folder, making memories brad

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Love these colors! Thanks for playing!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, this is a great stamp set and saying.