Friday, June 1, 2007


I was not to thrilled with the color challenge that was posted on Tuesday. I didn't think that I would like the garden green with the cool Caribbean. Today before work I thought that I might mess around with it quickly before I needed to leave. After starting this card, it quickly turned into one that "had" to be done before I left. I ended up actually being 5 minutes late to work so that I could finish this card. Not normally my style, but I think I really like this card.


It was also the first time for a couple of items used to make this card. I had not even cut the So Very set. Not a very versatile set in my opinion and I am not sure how often I will use it. Saying that though, I am sure I will never get rid of it. Once i have a set, I have to hold on to it forever.


Also the first time in trying the Gelly Roll Stardust clear pen. I LOVE it! I used it to just go around the flower. What a neat effect in a very short time.



I used the Sketch challenge 126. Not too sure how much it looks like it, but that is what I started with.

No comments: